Diwali Vastu Tips
Diwali is an occasion to celebrate life, to celebrate victory over defeat, light over darkness, awareness over ignorance : May this auspicious time light up your life with happiness, joy, peace and Abundance this Diwali. Let us celebrate the festival in its true essence by making others smile. Have a safe diwali and spread happiness around.
Declutter your space
- Your home is living space, not any storage space. Keep only what is useful or beautiful. Diwali is the best time to do that.
- Donate old clothes & shoes, if any, which have not been used for more than a year.
- Replace broken mirrors in the house, if any.
- Ensure all watches & wall clocks are in running condition.
- Remove or repair any broken furniture, electronics or idols, if present in the house.
- Remove junk, clutter and defective stuff, specially from the North-East direction.
To be prepared on 02-Nov-2021, Tuesday
- Spread a new cloth, golden or yellow coloured, in the West direction of your premises.
- Sprinkle Gangajal in the West direction.
- Place your Bahi Khata, Account Books, Laptop on the yellow cloth.
- Place fresh Marigold & Lotus Flower.
- Add Few drops of Essential Oil Blend for Prosperity in a glass bowl filled with water.
- Play Lakshmi Mantra in the prosperity corner for 2 minimum hours.
The Miracle Notebook
- Mark a Swastik with roli on the front cover of diary.
- Write “ॐ श्रींह्रीं श्रीं कमले कमलालये प्रसीद प्रसीद श्रीं ह्रीं श्रीं ॐ महालक्ष्मी नम:।।” on the first page of this book.
- Write your goals, targets & wishes that you intend to achieve in this book. (The goals & targets should be written in detail).
- Let this book be placed in the PROSPERITY CORNER till Diwali and then place this book in a safe area in the West direction.
- "The goals, targets & manifestations written in this MIRACLE NOTEBOOK will come true."
Vaastu Tips For DhanTeras
- Place a Money Plant (with big green leaves) in blue color glass bottle in the North Direction.
- Light a 5-watt Red Lamp (LED) in the South-East direction.
- Place a golden or yellow color money box (Gullack) in West direction. Keep adding money (any amount) to this money box on regular basis.
- Place a utensil in South-East direction & fill it with currency coins (overflowing).
Vaastu Tips For Locker
- Stick “Brass or Golden Swastik” on door of locker.
- Tie Red Moli on the handle of your locker.
- Place 7 Gomati Chakras or 7 Bay-leafs wrapped in red cloth in your locker or cash box.
- Keep spraying water added with Natural & Pure Pink Lotus Essential Oil (Not Synthetic) regularly to attract more & more financial success.
Vaastu Tips For Naraka Chaturdashi
- Make a rangoli with natural flowers and leaves in the East direction.
- Draw a swastik with ROLI in the South-East direction.
- Put 9 pieces of ‘Kachchi Haldi’ or 9 strands of Kesar in golden cloth (Potli) in the prosperity corner.
- Place fresh flowers in a vessel (Urli) filled with water in the North direction.
- Play 108 chants of Gayatri Mantra in the North-East direction.
- Light 21 Diyas & 21 candles in South-East direction after Puja.
Directions & Timing for MahaLakshmi Pujan
Thursday, November 04, 2021
Lakshmi Puja Muhurat (IST)
Pradosh Kaal - 05:34 PM to 08:10 PM
Vrishabha Kaal - 06:09 PM to 08:04 PM
Mahanishita Kaal - 11:39 PM to 12:31 AM (Nov 05)
North-East or West Direction of your home
Facing - Towards East or West during Pooja
Vaastu Tips For Diwali
- Sprinkle Gangajal (Pious Water) in the house before sunrise.
- Relocate 21 articles (furniture & Decoratives), in your house, by at least an inch.
- Add Rock salt & fragrances while mopping the floor.
- Prepare home-made sweets for Prasad & add pure Kesar to it.
- Decorate the entrance of your premises & the North-East corner with Marigold flowers & Asoka leaves.
- Place a Kuber idol of brass in the North direction.
- Use Golden or Yellow dress for idols in your temple.
- Switch on all lights in your premises, for 3 hours during evening. Light lamps & candles all around the house. Make sure no corner of the house is left in darkness.
Vaastu Tips For Rangoli Designs
- Choose Rangoli Colour & Designs as Per available direction.
- Floral design Rangoli with Red & Green color petals in South & South-east direction improves the cash flow. Light Red & Green colour candles also in this Rangoli.
- Circular shape Rangoli with golden, yellow, blue & white colors in the West & Nort-west direction helps achieve financial goals.
- Wavy & flowy Rangoli designs with blue, green, white & silver as prominent colors in North & North-East directions brings opportunities & money inflow.
- Green & Orange colours are appropriate for East direction Rangoli. Patterns can be chosen from Geometrical and Floral.
Donate - Not as a duty but as a privilege.
- Happiness multiplies when we give & share.
- Donate 51 earthen diyas (minimum).
- Donate clothes, one-time full meal & sweets to at least 2 needy people.
- Buy new clothes & shoes to your helpers/staff in addition to sweets & cash.
- Adopt a tree and Water & Nurture it regularly.
- Offer food to animals.