Vastu Balancing & Quality Sleep
Vastushastra Tips For Good Sleep
Do you always find yourself struggling for a sound sleep? If Yes, Read further to program a nice peaceful sleep for yourself.
- If you are sleeping with head pointing towards the North Direction, change your sleeping position in a way that head points towards South or East Direction. Sleeping with head towards North direction gives anxiety and disturbed sleep patterns.
- Check if the placement on your bed is not in between the following directions, which is generally considered negative and affects the sleep patterns:
- between South and South West
- between West and North West &
- between East and South East
- If you are sleeping on a bed with storage, keep the storage organized. Never not store any electronic appliances in the bed storage. As per vastu, unorganised bed box or keeping non-working objects in the bed box affects the health of the residents.
- Broken/Damaged/dysfunctional stuff programs the subconscious negatively. Discard any broken or damaged stuff placed anywhere in your bed room.
- Any scenery or statues in the home/bedroom giving a discomfort feeling? Get rid of that. Replace that with soothing and positive pictures depicting happiness and success. Try to maintain a soothing colour scheme on the walls and upholstery of your room. The advice on Vastu compliant colour scheme can be taken from an experirenced Vastu expert foe multiple other benefits too.
- Avoid placing your mobile phones or any other electronic gadgets near or under your pillow while sleeping.
- Check for any Blue and/or Black colour shades in the South direction of your home, if found change it to soothing green. Blue is strictly prohibited in South direction as it negates the energy that helps in relaxation.
- Discard immediately, if there is any clutter or scrap in the North East direction. Keep this direction pure, neat and clean. North East is the brain of the house. If kept organised, the residents experience peace of mind.
- If there is any trash bin adjacent to your bed, relocate it as far away as feasible. Trash bins should be placed in some specific directions only (mentioned in point no. 2).
- Ensure the lights of the room are not flickering or broken and are clean and functional. Keep sufficient light in the room. Also, ensure proper ventilation and daylight in the bedroom. This enhances the positivity factor in the bedroom.
- Regularly use sea salt to mop the floor, to get rid of any negative energies. It is recommended to use sea salt in the master bedroom every week for mopping the floor.
- Playing mantras or chants in the bedroom every morning after sunrise attracts positive vibrations in the atmosphere of the room. This positivity then transforms into positive emotions and actions for the residents thus enabling them to lead a happy and successful life.
Under the proper guidance of professional Vaastu experts, each direction in the house can be used to yield its best possible attributes. We unknowingly create problems for ourselves by not following the secret principles of Vaastu Shastra that the universe has designed. Renovation or reconstruction are not always required to make a space Vaastu complaint. It is always said - work smarter, not harder. Just as a psychiatrist or a doctor tunes our brain to a positive frequency, so we feel happy and relaxed, similarly, programming the vastu of any space can solve many of the problems we think we have in life.
Note: Avoid any demolition or reconstruction for the sake of Vaastu. Vaastu Devayah Namah solutions are designed to provide Vaastu Solutions with zero destruction. The above vastu advice is given by experts at www.vaastudevayah. com and is based on experience and knowledge. It is recommended that precise calculations regarding directions are followed for the best results.
Know our Vastu Expert Acharya Chhaya Goyal